TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entries must be received by 11.59pm on Friday 12 February 2021. Winner will be announced before Monday 15 February 2021.
On Facebook, your entry is valid if you have LIKED the posts, SHARED the post and TAGGED 3 friends.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or late will be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of Made In Cymru.
- Made In Cymru accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupt during upload.
- Made In Cymru reserved the right to remove contributions that it considers to be contrary to the spirit of the terms & conditions.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the competition is closed.
- There is no cash alternative to the competition prize.
- Winners will be notified within one week.
- The prize will be delivered within 14 days of the closing date.
- The results and winner's name will be published on the Made In Cymru Facebook page.
- The editor's decision on all matters affecting this competition is final, and legally binding.
- Any Made In Cymru employee or anyone directly connected with the organisation will be ineligible to enter.
- Any winner who has not responded to notification within 21 days will forfeit their prize and a replacement winner will be selected from other entrants.
- Entrants under 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent prior to entering the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.