The Top Eight ‘Made in Wales’ Christmas Gifts for 2021
Christmas is right around the corner. Before you know it, the snow will be falling, and the queues will be forming to grab the must-have Christmas gifts for 2021. If you’re looking for unique and one-of-a-kind gifts to impress your friends and family this year, you don’t have to look as far as you think.
For Christmas 2021, we’re promoting the idea of shopping local and supporting Welsh artisans through our online marketplace. Instead of buying from global conglomerates or mainstream brands, you can support independent sellers in our local community through ‘Made in Cymru’. With thousands of products to choose from, it’s a one-stop destination for all your Christmas 2021 shopping.
We’re rounding up the top 8 ‘made in Wales’ Christmas gifts for 2021 with something for every budget. Grab your list, check it twice, and start your holiday shopping today.
1. Recycled Sterling Silver and Brass EarringsChristmas is one of the most popular times to buy jewellery. We’ve all gone into a jeweller and seen pieces that look identical to what you could find in any high street store. These silver and brass triangle earrings are by ‘Lethaea Jewellery’.
These quirky earrings are perfect for anyone who loves dainty and feminine jewellery and likes to think outside the box. Handmade near Wrexham, these earrings are an ideal gift for all your girlfriends or as a stocking stuffer.
2. Gin Making – Gift VoucherDo you have a friend who is impossible to shop for? If they’re a fan of gin, we have the ideal splurge purchase to spoil them with this Christmas. This gift voucher can be used for up to two people to attend a Welsh gin distillery to craft a unique bottle of gin. This unique experience gives the recipient the chance to operate a still, learn how to identify botanical flavours, and develop a recipe from the distillery’s library.
They’ll get to bring home a 70cl bottle of gin to take home with them to commemorate the experience. As a premium gift voucher, this gift is finished with hot-pressed copper foil and can be personalised on the back.
3. Farm Themed Fabric BagDo you have a friend who loves their arts and crafts? Whether they’re a sewer or a sketcher, this farm themed fabric bag is ideal for storing all their essentials. It captures the charm of countryside life, featuring everyone’s favourite farm life and tractors.
This 16inch bag is ideal for carrying everyday essentials, including laptops and tablets, making it a great travel tote or on-the-go bag. It’s fully lined with external and internal pockets for easy organisation, along with a magnetic clasp fastener for extra security. We’ll be giving this fabric bag as a gift for our farm-loving friends in need of a Mary Poppins bag.
4. Welsh Lady CushionWho doesn’t love to get cosy on the sofa with a cushion? This 16inch cushion comes with an interior pad and features a Welsh lady applique on the front panel. It’s a subtle way to add a touch of Wales to any living space.
5. Personalised Christmas SackWhen it comes to Christmas shopping, we all dread the same thing – wrapping. Personalised Christmas sacks are a sustainable and reusable alternative to wrapping paper and act as a keepsake Christmas gift that can be used every year. The personalised Christmas sack makes Christmas morning even easier, letting you pile in all the presents and close the sack with its drawstring closure.
You can personalise this gift by choosing Welsh or English for the ‘Merry Christmas’ greeting, along with either a Santa or Christmas tree motif. You can also select your chosen glitter colour and add the recipient’s name.
6. Gadget Bedside TidyDo you know someone who is always losing their phone? Does your partner have a disorganised bedside cabinet? This gadget bedside tidy is a functional gift that will keep them organised all year long. This handmade gift is made using pine, which can be left natural, stained, or painted according to your preferences. It’s designed to hold a smartphone, glasses, watch, and jewellery.
7. “Honey Bee” Limited Edition Framed Giclee PrintBring the outdoors inside with this stunning limited edition bee print. This high-quality print has a limited run of 50 prints and comes in a bespoke frame with shatterproof acrylic glass. Bees represent brightness, community, and celebration. This print is the perfect match for a friend with a bubbly personality.
8. Afternoon Ale Gift BoxGive the gift of ale this Christmas with a gift box by Celtic Country Wines. It features Welsh Bragby Lleu Ale from the award-winning craft brewery in Dyffryn Nantlle and a selection of tasty snacks. This Welsh Christmas gift includes a mixture of sweet and savoury snacks that any foodie will love.
Are you looking for handmade Welsh Christmas presents for 2021? You can explore the dedicated Christmas section of our marketplace here.